Solutions » Plumbing Services
Duties and Tasks for: Plumber
- Installs bath plumbing systems in manufactured buildings, according to blueprints: Reads blueprints to determine type of plumbing system required.
- Writes cutting list that specifies sizes and quantity of copper pipe to be cut by PLUMBING ASSEMBLER-INSTALLER.
- Marks locations and bores holes in floor joists for pipes, using tape measure, template, and power auger.
- Selects and inserts precut pieces of copper tubing and fittings in holes.
- Connects tubing and fittings, using solder paste or solder and torch, to form sewer, drain, and water lines.
- Selects plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, sinks, and tubs, from storage.
- Squares tubing projecting through floor to ensure snug fit of fixtures, using square, wedges, and hammer, and solders fixtures to tubing.
- Squares fixtures with level.
- May direct workers engaged in preassembly and installation of wall systems, such as risers, air chambers, and shower assemblies.
Some of our Electrical Service Works